Thank you Chicnerdreads for this tag💕
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
It used to be my bedroom, Once Upon a Time. Now it’s my bathtub (away from my tiny tot & 5-year-old). This of course can be very tricky when I have a physical book but I make it work. It doesn’t get any easier with an e-book, due to foggy screen BUT there aren’t any interruptions 🙂
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark, preferably a funny one.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I prefer to stop after a chapter & also I have this thing where I don’t like stopping at odd page #’s. This may sound odd but I can’t help it lol.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Drink. Usually have my large mug with tea in it OR an ice cold bottle of water.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can only listen to instrumentals (lyrics throw me off) & they have to go with the pace of the story somehow.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
That depends on my main read. If I’m reading a darker/slower physical book, it will push me to pick up a lighter e-book or audiobook. Never the same genre, I would be the person to get my characters/story lines mixed up.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I’m on the go 7 days a week for the most part as a New Yorker. During the week, I read on my long train ride to/from work. On the weekends, I try to read in the car but I never get more than 2 pages in lol.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently, much faster reader this way also. For some reason, I feel that I need to do voices for each character out loud & this can be time consuming 😉
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No skipping for me, If I read something major ahead of time it just may ruin the whole book for me.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Brand spanking new. As a matter of fact, at the age of 8, I “worked” at the school library binding broken books back together again with masking tape (baccccck in the day lol) & it was a lesson for me in how to treat my books…like PORCELAIN! Lol
11. Do you write in your books?
Absolutely not. Blasphemy.SMH.
12. Who do you tag?