It’s been hella long since the last time I posted a tag but this one just looked like a ton of fun & also like it would tell ME a little bit about myself lol. My 2 tiny humans are down for some quiet time & I’ve made myself a large cup of tea & settled in for this quite lengthy yet very unique tag ❤
I’d like to thank Reg @SheLatitude & Beth @ReadingEveryNight for tagging me, I apologize for the lateness. I’ve experienced a move and blogging slump going back to February & it feels GREAT to be back at it in the blogosphere 😉
What is the meaning of my name?
“In English the meaning of the name Lillian is: derived from the flower name Lily. Symbol of innocence; purity; beauty”
umm…seems nice enough lol, I’ve always felt my name was & is a bit outdated so I go by Lilly & NOT Lillian. I also wasn’t given a middle name…You know, I’ve kind of always felt like the Parentals dropped the ball in this area haha!
What is my Myer-Briggs Personality Type? (Link)
Like Reg, I also found a few characteristics mentioned in this Myer-Briggs test that I can relate to. I actually found myself nodding in agreement a ton so I’ll be copying and pasting a few from this link down below:
- Defenders are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
- Defender personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time.
- The challenge for Defenders is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of Defenders’ dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. Defenders need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm. (*still working on this one)
- They may never be truly comfortable in the spotlight, and may feel guilty taking due credit for team efforts, but if they can ensure that their efforts are recognized, Defenders are likely to feel a level of satisfaction in what they do that many other personality types can only dream of.
- Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, Defenders utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, Defenders have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the Defender personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.
- Defenders you may know: Beyonce, Vin Diesel, Kate Middleton, Halle Berry, and Queen Elizabeth II
What is my Zodiac Sign?
I LOVE astrology, it’s fun to read the horoscopes & see if it matches my actual day lol. I haven’t found many sites that match my actual personality but this site comes really scarily close…
Capricorn is incredibly practical and resourceful.
- Capricorn is patient and disciplined as hell.
- Capricorn can often get a read on a person within a matter of seconds.
- When Capricorn is pissed off they can be brutal with their words.
- Capricorn is fiercely ambitious and deeply driven to succeed.
- Capricorn is dependable and good for their word.
- Capricorn looks for facts and evidence before rushing to conclusions.
- Capricorn doesn’t like to be kept waiting!
- When Capricorn is betrayed they are not quick to forgive or forget.
- Capricorn has high standards… for everything.
- Capricorn is clever and extremely calculated.
- Capricorn gives seriously good advice.
- When Capricorn gets knocked down they just get the hell back up and keep going.
- When Capricorn is hurting they can bottle things up and refuse to talk about it.
- Capricorn can be reserved and takes time to open up to new people.
- Capricorn is fluent in the language of sarcasm.——->very! lol
- Capricorn is an extremely loyal lover.
- Capricorn has a baaaad habit of overthinking things. —->terribly true
- Capricorn has a crazy and fun side that comes out around friends.—>Only when comfortable 😉
- Capricorn is attracted to confidence and assertiveness.
Capricorn has no problem being alone… in fact they kind of love it.—->Fact! smh
What is my Hogwarts House? (Link)
I seem to always get sorted as a Ravenclaw with a bit of Hufflepuff in the mix ❤ ❤ ❤
My fellow Raven’s: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Gilderoy Lockhart, Sybil Trelawney
What are my Learning Styles? (Link)
You have a multimodal learning preference (VARK)
Your scores were:
- Visual 11
- Aural 10
- Read/Write 13
- Kinesthetic 8
Am I Right or Left Brain Dominant? (Link)
I don’t know why I thought I’d get left…maybe because I think I’m pretty logical lol but uhhh I can’t deny that the right side traits def seem about right…chaossss city! haha 😉
What is my Blood Type?
I am O- the unicorn of the blood types…which means I can give to almost anyone however, I can mostly only receive from another O- (this part scarrrrres me!)
What Career Am I Meant To Have? (Link)
Yea Nooooo, I don’t think I have the discipline one would probably need to be a writer LOL! I’ve actually always wanted to be an editor cuz I just wanna read ALL the books haha! 😉
Which Divergent Faction Do I Belong In? (Link)
Ok! I’ll take it LOL! seems like i’ll be a forever bookworm/nerd no matter the world I’m in 😉
What Does My Birth Order Say About Me? (Link)
I am a Firstborn: “Parents can set high expectations for a first (or only) child. “When he feels like he has disappointed his parents or can’t measure up, he may veer off in another direction,”…if this doesn’t perfectly describe my teen years to a tee smh. Only thing is that when I did veer off in my rebellion, I did so quietly more for myself than to spite my parents.
This was fun…lengthy but fun & interesting haha! I tagged a few of the bloggers I speak to frequently on the blogosphere but the tag is open to anyone. If you decide to do this one, please feel free to drop the link down below <3’s! 😉